Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ALL-FISH LUNCH

scenery surrounding that shop...

Lots of Big Fierce Dogs......

On a wooden bridge


This is the shop...


Can you spot my family???

Had an all-fish lunch a few days ago. Located in Sungai Kob, Kedah. The journey took about 45 mins from my house. But the route there is really adventures. Seems like entering a mini-jungle with lots of durian trees around. At one point, you will feel like you are taking the wrong route. You have to be bold enough and confident with yourself to take that route because lack of signboards. We ordered 3 fishes (actually is 2 and a half) and a plate of vegetable (as side dish only). If u were to ask me, I don’t think I’ll go again unless got people drive me there and treat me. Hehehe…..


I think this is "African Fish"...

"Bak Sou Gong"...

Ikan Patin...


Thanks to this uncle for the fishes...

Guess what is he doing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment