Thursday, October 7, 2010

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SUGGEST

When told that local government elections were not possible, the group had suggested that Khalid hold a mock local election exercise in the Petaling Jaya City Council area, whereby the top three candidates would be appointed councillors.
(Joceline Tan. Analysis: a wake up call for Anwar. The Star. 6 October 2010)


It is great every time I see my thought being suggested by somebody. Last time is about General Election 2008 that it is due to over-voting of protest votes. This time is about municipal election. Maybe because I am nobody and have no channel to suggest it, all my thoughts seem to be within myself only. What is it so different between real election and mock election since at the end of the day, procedures do not really matter. What matter the most is the reasons behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment