Monday, September 13, 2010

COMING BACK FROM KUANTAN

Just came back from Kuantan. Meet up with my parents, sister and aunt there. The trip is quite fun actually. Playing with all the kids there. Long time didn’t play with small kids already. And also challenge myself for drinking. I think I drank about 3.5 bottles of beer. Feel like getting drunk. But thank God I didn’t do something crazy yet. Haha… And also had a new hair cut there. Quite like the style actually. We had also tried out turtle’s meat for supper. In short, I did try a lot of new things there. Before my bus departing from Genting back to UKM, my elder sister gave me RM 100. Feel very happy. She does take care of us always. I think is not really due to the money, but because of the closeness and care that that we enjoyed during the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment